Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Vegan Mango Kiwi Muffins

Dear Friends!!


I am very happy that I made very vegan one that is very healthy one!! I missed last month every first and last Thursdays along with group members of Vegan Thursdays !! I made it at the right time..I had chosen Vegan baked treat as want to try very healthy one which is fat free,Egg free and Butter free. I had followed the exact recipe while watching the food channel  and Google.

You can replace any fruit of your choice.I added mango and kiwi as I feel it is the nice combination/I replaced it with corn meal and are free from dairy products. It tasted so delicious and flavor of fruits and goes great for kids





Ingredients:

  • 1 1/2 Cup All purpose Flour 
  • 1/2 Cup Corn meal
  • 2 Tbsp Flaxseed powder with 6 Tbsp of water mixed well.
  • 1 Tsp Baking powder
  • 1/2 Tsp Baking soda
  • 1 Cup (1/2 Cup Mango &  1/2 Cup Kiwi )
  • 1 Cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup Canola / Vegetable oil
  • 1 Tsp Vanilla extract

Method:


  • Preheat the oven to 350 F or 180 C.Line the muffin baking pan with baking cup papers.
  • Sieve the all purpose flour,baking powder and baking soda together in a bowl.
  • Add corn meal to it.
  • Add flaxseed mixed with water to it.
  • Whisk the oil,sugar and vanilla extract together.
  • Add the pureed kiwi and mango to the sugar oil mixture and mix well.
  • Add the pureed fruits oils sugar mixture to the flour mixture.
  • Mix well until it is well incorporated.
  • Transfer 2 spoonfuls of batter to the muffin pan.
  • Bake it for about 15 to 20 minutes
  • Allow it to cool on the cooling rack.
  • Serve at room temperature along with cup of tea or as a snack 

Enjoy!!!
Happy Vegan Baking !!!






Linking this entry to Sowmya's event and Swathi's event..Eggless Baking Event





Linking this entry to Merry Tummy's Event Cook Yellow Event





Linking this entry to Swathi 's Hearth and soul 3rd Anniversary event



14 comments:

  1. Fabulous and very soft muffins, beautiful vegan baked goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummy and perfectly baked muffins as always...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious vegan treat Archana. Fruits combo of mango and kiwi looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow delicious muffin aks... perfect vegan cake...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow !! Looks delicious and what a unique combo !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting combo, muffins have come out soft n perfectly...glad that it is Vegan...nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the vegan version of muffins..

    Ongoing Giveaway:-

    http://preetyskitchen.blogspot.com/2013/06/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I fell in love with this recipe. Firstly its vegan. Secondly it has corn meal and flax meal. And it has mango and kiwifruit. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your muffins look delicious - kiwi and mango would be delicious together. It's wonderful they are Vegan too. I've pinned them to our Hearth and Soul hop recipes board. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. super perfect and super tempting!!! Thanks for linking it to my event!! Looking for more yummy recipes!!
    Sowmya
    Event - Flavors of Germany/Savory
    Event - VFAM–Onions

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :) I look forward to hearing from you of any commrnts on my blog ,suggestions and requests Please follow my blog..
Feel free to email me @ tangymindsachu@gmail.com