Friday, August 30, 2013

Mango Lassi (Low Fat)

Hello Friends!!!

Herewith I am exciting to make Mango Lassi. It is one of my favorite fruit Mango...Most will have lassi after meal...It is so refreshing drink and also low in fat.Thanks to Manjula for being my partner of Potluck Party Cyber style  and Thanks to Jagruti Madam and it is wonderful.We enjoyed having a drink :)






Here are the ingredients as follows!! 


Ingredients:

  • 3 Ripe Mangoes
  • 1 1/2 cups Greek Yogurt or non fat plain yogurt.
  • 2 Tablespoons of Honey.
  • Ice cubes
Garnish:(Optional)
  • Any nuts (Either badam or pista)
Method:
  1. Peel the skin of the mango and cut into chunk pieces.
  2. Put it into the Blender.
  3. Add the yogurt,honey to it and blend it well until it is all mixed up well.
  4. Transfer it to the glass.
  5. Serve in tall glass with ice cubes or garnish it with nuts if you like.

Enjoy!!!

Happy Drinking !!!



Sending this to Potluck Party Cyber Style series by Jagruti 



4 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :) I look forward to hearing from you of any commrnts on my blog ,suggestions and requests Please follow my blog..
Feel free to email me @ tangymindsachu@gmail.com