Sunday, June 17, 2012

My Guest post :)


 Am very very very lucky today as my dearly friend posted my recipe on her blog and I am excited to share with u all that I have done a guest post to my amazing friend Lavanya .Am sure u ll get surprising by seeing her talents and her blog. She is very nice,helpful and talented and follow her blog "http://lavanyasrecipes.blogspot.com/" She invited me to write a guest post and I am very very  happy and lucky that she did it I posted my family 's favorite cookie that is called "Thumbprint Cookies" in her blog
lavanyasrecipes.blogspot.com/2012/06/thumbprint-cookies-guest-post-19-by.html Try for it and make for your family and friends feel proud of you :) 

I got a certificate of participation from her.:) :)Here it is.
 

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! :) I look forward to hearing from you of any commrnts on my blog ,suggestions and requests Please follow my blog..
Feel free to email me @ tangymindsachu@gmail.com