I have made Strawberry Muffins and It is very soft,moist and so tasty since it has strawberry puree. Here I have made it for Potluck event paired with my partner Sorna of Sorna's Collections and I had made it the same exact of her recipe and replaced with the cake flour.It is very soft,super fluffy and will be liking by your kids since it has chopped strawberries inside the muffin.It is so delicious!!!
You can also join the potluck event by Jagruti Madam...Here is the details and It is quite interesting!! Go for it!!!
Thank you Sorna and Jagruti. It is wonderful day!!!
You can follow the same measurements as given from Sorna's blog Sorna's Collections
I have reduced to the half.You can use the whole one.
- 1/2 Cup Sifted Cake Flour.You can replace with All purpose Flour. Take 1 Tablespoon of cake flour from 1/2 cup for covering the chopped strawberries.
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp baking soda
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Strawberry puree or crushed Strawberries
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract(I don't have strawberry essence).If you have then add 1/2 Tsp.
- 1 Egg lightly beaten.
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Freshly cut strawberry chopped.
- Sliced strawberries
- Powdered Sugar.
Preheat the oven to 350 F or 180 C, Line the muffin pan with baking cup papers.
- Mix all the wet ingredients such as strawberry puree,egg,oil,vanilla extract.Whisk well.
- Add the dry ingredients such as flour,baking powder,baking soda,salt and sugar and mix well.Add it to the wet ingredients as above the step 1.Mix well until it is well incorporated and no lumps are found.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of flour as mentioned as above the ingredients as given.Put it into the chopped strawberries and fold gently to make sure the strawberries are covered it with flour.
- Add the freshly chopped flour covered strawberries to the flour mixture as given in the step 2.
- Bake it for about 20 to 25 Minutes or until the tooth pick comes out clean.Allow it to cool on the cooling rack
- Garnish it with powdered sugar or with the help of stencil design on your own and sliced strawberries on the top or as a side.
Linking this entry to Jagruti's Potluck Party Cyber Style for 28th June