Here Am back and I made old fashioned cookies for Christmas and I have decided to make star tree.I stacked the stars into Christmas tree :) It was fun :)
Here is the pic
- 1 cup butter, unsalted
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
- In a second bowl, combine and mix well the flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir flour into butter mixture 1 cup at a time.
- Chill dough for 3 to 4 hours. Roll out dough and cut into shapes with cookie cutters or a knife. Brush with milk and sprinkle with colored sugar.
- Bake on a sheet pan or a parchment lined sheet pan in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 10 to 15 minutes depending on the size of the cookie.
- Remove cookies to a rack to cool completely.
Linking this entry to Priya's Home Bakers Challenge