Monday, July 30, 2012

Announcing Know your Natural Sweetness Event


Announcing  Know your Natural Sweetness - JAGGERY :)
I am excited to post very new and first event called Know Your Natural Sweetness for an August month :)
 This event is owned by Jagruti of Jagruti’s Cooking Odyssey. August is going to be a celebration month in India because it has Raksha Bandhan, Independence Day, Krishna Jayanthi, Onam, Ramadan, Eid. Am very happy for choosing the right event  on the theme Jaggery
I knew everyone know the most dishes made with Jaggery because it’s consumed in Asia, Africa, Latin America and the Caribbean. It’s purely made up of sugar cane juice traditionally unrefined whole cane sugar. It varies in color from golden brown to dark brown and also in different sizes :) It’s healthy traditional sweetener.
Thanks a tons to Jagruti Madam for letting me to host this event and I am very lucky for this.

Coming to the theme of this event, you can cook very purely traditional
Jaggery for both sweet and savory for offering it to the God and your family and friends. I prefer this recipe posted by you should be very traditional known by you who learns from your mother, grandmother, mother in law and so on. It will be very traditional followed by an older generation.:) :). It will be very helpful for everyone and non blogger friends to remain traditional as always.
We shall give you an online award for the Best Innovative Award, Best Traditional Award, Best New Dish Award and a Participation Award.



Here are the participation details:

1. Cook Any Dish to Desserts for the event. It must be 50% ingredient
Jaggery. Post vegetarian recipes only for the event.

2. Entries posted from 1st - 31st August 2012 is acceptable.

3. Please link your entries using the linky tools here.

4. Your entry post should contain the link to this event announcement and Jagruti's
Event Announcement.Its mandatory. Please put our event logo on your blog and everyone will read it that will be very helpful. IT'S MANDATORY OTHERWISE THE ENTRY WILL BE DELETED.

5. Multiple entries are welcome. No archived and older posts please.

6. Non-bloggers are invited to participate in the event. You can mail me your recipe and a photograph of the dish to the mail id tangymindsachu@gmail.com.

  
:) Looking forward to see your creative and delicious entries.




35 comments:

  1. hmm interesting concept.. and congrats on hosting your first event. let me think if i can be part of this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank u dear .Awaiting to see your link on this event :)

      Delete
  3. nice event....will link in my entries soon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u dear .Awaiting to see your link on this event :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank u dear .Awaiting to see your link on this event :)

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank u dear .Awaiting to see your link on this event :)

      Delete
  6. Hi Achu ,

    I'm Punitha , New to your Lovely space...

    Neat presentation :))

    Requesting your regular support to me Dear...

    Please do collect your Sunshine Award at

    www.southindiafoodrecipes.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi punitha

      Thank u dear Sure dear and how to collect an award..Am new to this abt awards dear. Awaiting to hear from u.mail me how to do it..

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank u dear .Awaiting to see your link on this event :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank u dear .Awaiting to see your link on this event :)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank u dear .Awaiting to see your link on this event :)

      Delete
  10. Hi Achu,

    I am new to your space. Glad to know you :-) Even I am hosting my first event(sweetness event) in the month of October.

    Happy hosting !! I shall link my entries soon !!

    Good luck !!

    Thanks,

    Sharanya
    Sharans Samayalarai
    www.vigsha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u dear.Awaiting to seee your recipe posting on this event.I ll link my recipe to ur event on oct :)

      Delete
  11. Will see what I can come up with for this event. Happy hosting!

    MySpicyKitchen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome and awaiting to see ur recipe posting on this event dear.

      Delete
  12. Hi Achu,
    When i saw your event , immediately decided to participate in it . This will be my first ever participation .I am very excited . Will try to link my entries ASAP. Please co-operate with me if I face any problem

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok sure welcome to this event.I am ready to help you in your needs :)Am also exciting to see ur recipe posting on our event :)

      Delete
  13. Hi Archu
    Lovely event ..thank you for guest hosting this event. All the best ! Happy Hosting :-)

    Jagruti's Cooking

    Odyssey

    Rakhi~The Thread of

    Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u dear..Hoping to get more linky recipes from all blogger friends dear.

      Delete
  14. Hi Achu,
    Finally linked my entry to your post. Just check if i have done it properly.
    Thanks in advance.......

    http://nayanas-kitchen-kreations.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now just check my blog and see whether the way i have posted your logo is correct, thanks for the helpful suggestion. do give me the reply.......

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy hosting dear!!! .Inviting you to join in Fast Food - Noodles event .http://www.easy2cookrecipes.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/re-announcing-fast-food-event-series.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi, Nice event.. Very traditional.. Looking forward for great authentic recipes.. Submitted my mine

    http://nivedhanams.blogspot.in/2012/08/paruppu-payasam.html

    Thanks

    Sowmya
    http://nivedhanams.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Achu,

    I have tagged two of my recipes

    ReplyDelete
  19. http://cookbookjaleela.blogspot.com/2012/02/brown-rice-banana-kuzipaniyaram.html

    http://cookbookjaleela.blogspot.com/2010/12/biko.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :) I look forward to hearing from you of any commrnts on my blog ,suggestions and requests Please follow my blog..
Feel free to email me @ tangymindsachu@gmail.com