Iam sorry for the delay as I was so busy and returned from the trip :( Here I made an eggless muffins for Baking eggless challenge.This was suggested by Priya Suresh of Priya Versatile Recipes and owned by Gayathri. It was wonderful to do it..It was so wonderful.I added mango flavor to it instead of vanilla flavor muffins.
You can follow the vanilla flavored muffins..
Recipe Source :Technicolorkitchen
I had reduced to half...You can follow the recipe as given link as above.
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup mango puree
- 1 cup All purpose flour
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 1/2 Tsp baking powder*(If you don't want to add baking soda, then add 1 tsp baking powder)
- 1/2 Tsp Baking soda(Optional)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- Any choice of flavored jam.
- Lemon juice.
- Nutella (Optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 F or 180 C. Line the muffin liners into the muffin pan and set aside.
- Whisk the oil and sugar until creamy and smooth.
- Sift the flour,salt and baking powder and add to the wet mixture until its well combined.
- Add mango puree and vanilla extract and stir it well.
- Mix well util it is well incorporated.
- If the jam is too thick add few drops of lemon juice to it and make it smooth and gets semi liquid consistency.You can use nutella too.
- Evenly pour the batter into each and every liner of the muffin pan and add the jam about 1/2 Tablespoon and take a tooth pick to make it swirled effect.
- If you wish to add nutella..then take a half spoon and put it in the center of the muffin with batter and make it swirled effect with the help of tooth pick.
- Allow to bake it for about 17 to 20 minutes or just until the toothpick comes out clean.Do not over bake.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the cooling rack
Linking this entry to Baking Eggless group.