Here is the brownies dessert who is being loved by everyone who eats it along with icecream or whipped cream.It tasted so good :)
Here is the recipe:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine , melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch square baking pan or Aluminum square foil pan.
- Stir together butter, sugar and vanilla in bowl till it gets creamy. Add eggs; beat well with spoon. Whisk together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt and sieve it; gradually add to egg mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in walnuts, if desired. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brownies begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve it with Ice cream or whipped cream.
Linking this entry to Valar's Simple &Yummy Recipes and Raven's Cookeatdelicious event