Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Celebrate - Love For Mum!

Hi friends

Hereby I am so happy announcing for hosting this event called as LOVE FOR MUM! as my beloved Jagruti madam has asked me whether Are you able to do for this month and I immediately nodded my head and said Yes as it is one of my favorite month because it is on Mother's Day.

We are truly honored to our mom as she did all her hardworking, bringing her kids to come up in life,loving.caring and affectionate.

Here is the Mother's quotes

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” -Washington Irving





I will be very delight to see you posting wonderful dish/memories for your mom who baked/cook it for you since childhood and you would like to bake /cook the same as what ever your mom do for you and make your mom the best remembering memories. I shall give you an award for the best true memories /short notes about your mother who cooked/baked it for you as you asked your mom.I would like to declare each and every participant who post true memories,best baked dish award,best dessert award,best cooked dish award with sweet note about your mother.

Here are the rules to do :


  1. Post any recipe such as desserts,baked dish,cooked dish for this event from May 1st to May 31st.
  2. Only Fresh Entries are accepted for this month only. No Archived posts.
  3. Link to Jagruti's Celebrate - Love for Mum Event and my event announcement is mandatory along with the logo.It will be disqualified if not follow the link with logo in your blog post.
  4. Eggs are allowed in baking as we normally accept eggs in baking only.
  5. Non Bloggers are also welcome.I would like you to send my mail as tangymindsachu@gmail.com and subject named "Love For Mom" your Name,Recipe Name,Sweet Note about Mother.What makes you to bake/cook for your mother along with the ingredients,method and few pictures should be well- explained.
  6. Jagruti will decide whose award will be given once the event is completed.

Let's go to the kitchen and bake/cook for your dear mom and post it along with sweet note saying that what makes you to cook/bake it and make your mom proud.

Please link your entries in my linky tools.

Enjoy!!!!

Happy Baking/Cooking :) Happy Mother's Day 







21 comments:

  1. Wonderful Event :) Would Link up soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there!! have added my post to your blog, Since it is egg based and you have allowed egg only for baking, In case you feel, my post is inappropriate to ur linkups feel free to remove my linkup and also do let me know in my comment session
    Thank you and Happy Hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ,Liked ur blog and the contest especially the logo. posted a recipe and liked you in FB and following you. There is some wrong with Keerai kadaiyal,post no 2 , so please delete it, as i am unable to. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Archana.. Lovely event.. What a better way to show Moms your gratitude and love.. Have linked in my entry.. Happy hosting dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello archana... drinks are allowed or not?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have linked in my 2nd entry.. Happy hosting dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and becoming a follower. I am now following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have linked in my 3rd entry.. Happy hosting dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have linked my 4th entry dear.. Happy hosting :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have linked my 6th entry dear.. Happy hosting :-)

      Delete
  10. Have linked in my 7th entry Archana.. Happy hosting dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have linked in my 8th entry Archana.. Happy hosting dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have linked in my 9th entry Archana.. Happy hosting dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have linked in my 10th entry Archana.. Happy hosting dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have linked in my 11th entry Archana.. Happy hosting dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have linked in my 13th entry Archana.. Happy hosting dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have linked in my 14th entry Archana.. Happy hosting dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have linked in my 16th entry Archana.. Happy hosting dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have linked in another entry Archana.. Happy hosting dear :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Have linked in another entry Archana.. Happy hosting dear :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! :) I look forward to hearing from you of any commrnts on my blog ,suggestions and requests Please follow my blog..
Feel free to email me @ tangymindsachu@gmail.com