Sorry for not posting as it is very long time as my laptop got some problems...It is fine now..Herewith I am posting this recipe for my partner's recipe made by her on Potluck Cyber style series owned by Jagruti.
Here I made as it is so delicious and goes great for kids as a snack!!!
Recipe source: Aloo Muttar Kabab
- 3 Medium Potatoes (Boiled and Peeled)
- 1/2 Cup Peas(Frozen or Fresh) Boiled.
- 3/4 Cup Finely chopped Onion divided
- Few Green chillies divided
- Coriander leaves chopped divided
- 1 Tsp Methi leaves(Dried Fenugreek leaves)
- 1/2 Tsp Chilli powder as per your taste and spiciness)
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 Tsp to 1/2 Tsp Chaat Masala
- Bread Crumbs for rolling
- Oil for deep frying.
- 3 Tablespoons of Corn flour
- Prepare the batter by adding cornflour with salt and water to make it thin and runny.
- Mash the potatoes by adding salt,1/2 cup of onion,methi leaves,green chillies,half of coriander leaves,
- Make ping pong sized balls and keep aside.
- Mix the chopped peas,remaining of green chillies,onion,coriander leaves,chilli powder,chaat masala together
- Flatten the potato balls and place the peas mixture stuffing on the center and make it
- Make it form a cylindrical shape.
- Dip the shaped cylinder potato into the corn flour batter and roll it with bread crumbs.
- Repeat the same as step 5.
- In a kadai heat the oil on medium flame.Once the oil is hot, put the cylindrical shapes to it and make sure both sides should get golden brown in color.
- Place it on the tissue paper and drain it.Transfer to the serving plate.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or green chutney of your choice.
Potluck Cyber Style Series By Jagruti