I made Punjabi samosa.It is most favorite snack!!!
Herewith I am posting this recipe on Potluck Cyber style series owned by Jagruti.
Here I made as it is so delicious and goes great for kids as a snack!!!
- 3 Medium Potatoes (Boiled and Peeled)
- 1/2 Cup Peas(Frozen or Fresh) Boiled.
- Coriander leaves chopped
- 1/2 Tsp Jeera
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 Tablespoon of Crushed coriander seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Chilli powder as per your taste and spiciness)
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying.
- 1/2 Cup Maida flour
- 1/2 Tsp Ajwain ( Carom Seeds)
- Warm Water to knead
- Prepare the dough by adding water to the maida with salt and ajwain seeds to make firm soft balls.
- Mash the potatoes by adding salt.
- Heat oil in a saucepan,Add jeerakam once it is heated,mashed potatoes,peas,chilli powder,turmeric powder,crushed coriander seeds,coriander leaves.
- Take s small ball from the dough.Make a flat disc shaped.Cut into half.Make a cone from semi circle.Place the stuffing of about 2 Tablespoons.Seal it with water.
- In a kadai heat the oil on medium flame.Once the oil is hot, put the shaped samosas to it and make sure both sides should get golden brown in color.
- Place it on the tissue paper and drain it.Transfer to the serving plate.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or green chutney of your choice.