Herewith Home Bakers Challenge Priya has announced for Jan Month.Am sorry for posting it very late due to internet down!! :
I love french desserts and it has very rich and gives best taste..I choose among 4 which are Biscuit sables and Creme Au Chocolat!
- 1 and 1/4 cups All purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Softened Butter
- 1/4 cup Powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp Milk or water
- Preheat the oven to 350 F or 180 C
- In an wide bowl using hand mixer or electric mixer,Beat the butter and sugar together until they turns light and fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla extact,milk or water, beat for few minutes.
- Now add the flour and mix well to form a smooth dough.
- Dust it with few tablespoon of flour,place the dough and roll it gently by using rolling pin.
- Using any desired cookie cutter shape,press the dough by using cookie cutter ( i used heart shaped ones)and place it on the ungreased baking sheet
- Bake it for about 15 to 18 mins or until it is set once it gets brown edges on the sides.
- Allow it to cool on the cooling rack.
- Store in an air tight container!