I have been trying vegan recipes since it must be challenging.It is purely vegan and it contains no eggs,non dairy products.It tasted so delicious and also low in calories.Avocado helps to replace with little amount of oil/butter.It gives real taste of avocado when blended together. I have tried and tested at my kitchen.It came out well and I have decided to use vegan frosting too. Go for Vegan!!! Isn't it amazing by saying Vegan cupcakes with vegan frosting!!!!
I have selected the cake batter into half one is plain avocado vanilla batter and avocado chocolate batter.You can use whole avocado chocolate by adding the cocoa powder to the cake batter if you don't want plain avocado vanilla batter.
For Frosting I just used blended avocado without water and added powdered sugar it became thick ones as avocado is really helpful and can be replaced it with butter.
Here are the ingredients I used it.
- 1 1/2 Cup All purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup blended Avocado from 1 fruit.
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- 1 Tsp Baking soda
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup water
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- Sift all the dry ingredients such as flour,baking powder,baking soda and salt in a bowl.Keep aside.
- Add the water,vinegar,vanilla extract and oil to the measuring cup or bowl.Whisk lightly.
- Add the blended avocado and sugar to the mixing bowl.
- Whisk it gently
- The mixture gets creamy and smooth and make sure the sugar is done.
- Add the step 2 to the avocado sugar mixture. Mix well.
- Add the step 1 to it in 2 additions and mix well until it is well incorporated.
- The Cake batter is ready.If you don't want to divide then directly add cocoa powder to the avocado flour mixture
- If you want to divide the batter into half then Add the cocoa powder to the remaining batter about 1 cup and other 1 cup of plain avocado batter
- Plain Avocado cake batter is ready
- Chocolate Avocado batter is also ready.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F or 180 C.Line the mini baking papers to the mini muffin pan.Pour the tablespoon of batter each chocolate and plain avocado batter.
- Bake it for about 20 to 25 mins or until the tooth pick comes out clean.
- Allow it to cool.Once cooled,pipe the rosettes avocado frosting to the cooled cupcake.Garnish it with your choice wither by adding choco chips or sprinkles.
- 1 Cup Blended Avocado.
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar.
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract.
- Mix everything to get creamy in texture and must be thicker ones. No water is added.Transfer the frosting to the piping bag with Swirl tip.
Happy Baking and Go for Vegan!!!!