I am very happy that I made very vegan one that is very healthy one!! I missed last month every first and last Thursdays along with group members of Vegan Thursdays !! I made it at the right time..I had chosen Vegan baked treat as want to try very healthy one which is fat free,Egg free and Butter free. I had followed the exact recipe while watching the food channel and Google.
You can replace any fruit of your choice.I added mango and kiwi as I feel it is the nice combination/I replaced it with corn meal and are free from dairy products. It tasted so delicious and flavor of fruits and goes great for kids
- 1 1/2 Cup All purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Corn meal
- 2 Tbsp Flaxseed powder with 6 Tbsp of water mixed well.
- 1 Tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking soda
- 1 Cup (1/2 Cup Mango & 1/2 Cup Kiwi )
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Canola / Vegetable oil
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 F or 180 C.Line the muffin baking pan with baking cup papers.
- Sieve the all purpose flour,baking powder and baking soda together in a bowl.
- Add corn meal to it.
- Add flaxseed mixed with water to it.
- Whisk the oil,sugar and vanilla extract together.
- Add the pureed kiwi and mango to the sugar oil mixture and mix well.
- Add the pureed fruits oils sugar mixture to the flour mixture.
- Mix well until it is well incorporated.
- Transfer 2 spoonfuls of batter to the muffin pan.
- Bake it for about 15 to 20 minutes
- Allow it to cool on the cooling rack.
- Serve at room temperature along with cup of tea or as a snack
Happy Vegan Baking !!!