Hi friends :)
Wishing you everyone Very Happy Friendship Day :) got sweet and wonderful friends Herewith I am sending the token of love and gift to our dear friends!!! :) Here is my favorite author Helen Keller :)
"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."
- Helen Keller ."
- Helen Keller ."
Herewith I am posting favorite coconut cupcake with coconut buttercream frosting :)
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter(Room Temperature)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/4 cup All purpose flour
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 1 /2 Tsp baking powder*(If you don't want to add baking soda, then add 1 tsp baking powder)
- 1/2 Tsp Baking soda(Optional)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tsp Cardamom powder
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk (Made from 1st Extract at home) or 1 can Coconut milk.
- 1/4 cup finely chopped coconut pieces(Optional)
Preheat the oven to 350 F or 180 C. Line the muffin liners into the muffin pan and set aside.
Using an electric mixer or hand mixer,beat the butter and sugar until creamy and smooth,Add the eggs one by one at a time.Sift the flour,salt,cardamom powder and baking powder and add to the wet mixture until its well combined.Add coconut milk and vanilla extract and stir it well.Fold in the coconut pieces to it.
Evenly pour the batter into each and every liner of the muffin pan and allow to bake it for about 17 to 20 minutes or just until the toothpick comes out clean.Do not over bake.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool on the cooling rack before frosting.
Coconut Butter Cream Frosting :
- 2 cups powdered or icing sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter(room temperature)
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 4 Tablespoons coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Dessicated grated coconut from fresh coconut or sweetened coconut flakes(Available in any grocers stores) for garnishing.
Using an electric mixer or hand mixer,beat the butter until smooth,add vanilla extract and gradually add the sugar until its well combined.Add coconut milk and beat gently until the frosting is light and fluffy for about 3 to 5 minutes.Scrap down the sides as needed.Fold the grated coconuts or coconut flakes to it.
Put into the piping bag with a star tip and decorate onto the cupcake and garnish it with coconut flakes or freshly grated coconut :)
Happy Baking :)
Awaiting to hear your comments and try it at home :)