Friday, August 10, 2012

Wow 2 Same Awards :)

Hi friends :)

Here Am really happy received the very same award "LIEBSTER AWARD" on Krishna Jayanthi Day  from dear blogger friends Nayana and Shailaja Reddy.

They both have very wonderful blogs and delicious recipes.Do please visit their blog :) Am very much thankful for tagging me along with your 11 blogger friends. So humble and kind for presenting this award to me and Am honored. ) 



I am writing rules one from Nayana and another from Shailaja :) Its gonna be tough decision to select 11 blogger friends from Nayana's Blog and other 11 blogger friends from Shailaja's blog because they have different rules so I created 2 games :) Enjoy :) :)Anyways Am enjoying and sharing this award to 22 blogger friends and feel good :)

Nayana's Blog Interesting Game for details of an questionnaires given by our dear friend  Divya Pramil's blog http://youtoocancookindianfood.blogspot.in 


Rules for receiving award:
1)  Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2)  Answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
3)  Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4)  Create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
5)  Go to their page and tell them.
6)  Remember, no tag back.


Rule 1: Post 11 things about yourself

  1. Love to bake :)
  2. Gardening
  3. Paintings of various Indian cultures
  4. Decorating cakes,cupcakes and so on :)
  5. Enjoy reading books such as novels and fictions
  6. Strong Believer in God.
  7. Creative Crafts
  8. Programming stuffs.
  9. Love to visit Islands
  10. Love to make friends and share it 
  11.  Outing with my family and  friends :)
Rule 2: Answer the tagger's questions
  1. What was the inspiration behind your blog? - Baking and other pastries :)
  2. Which one do you prefer: A vacation trip to mountains or islands? - Islands :)
  3. Craziest thing you've ever done ? I cried when seeing Mozhi Tamil
    movie three times  as it resembles like me :(
  4. What is your idea for a perfect breakfast? - A fruit and an Energy Bar :)
  5. Who is your favorite blogger? - Everyone :)
  6. What kind of music do you enjoy? - Sorry cannot hear kind of musics :(
  7. What is your idea of a perfect vacation? - Anywhere mostly at Islands and Singapore,Switzerland Europe :):)
  8. What is your favorite past time? -Reading books and baking
  9. Which is your favorite place to shop in this world? Why? -Anywhere as Am shopaholic :)
  10. Are you active or quiet or calm person? - active with dearest friends and quiet with strangers.
  11. What quality do you most like in yourself and why? - I like in myself of my thinking deeply such as ideas and things happened true and share it out with my family and friends because it helps in positive thinking and comes out with good results. :)
Rule 3: Tag and pass the awards to 11 other bloggers
  1. Jagruti - http://www.jagrutidhanecha.com/
  2. Vrinda Mahesh - www.reciperoll.com/
  3. Reshmi Mahesh - http://funwidfud.blogspot.com
  4. Rekha - www.indiantastyfoodrecipes.com
  5. Anuja Sule -  http://simple-baking.blogspot.in
  6. Kavitha- http://eezy-kitchen.blogspot.com/
  7. Archana - http://madscientistskitchen.blogspot.com/
  8. Prathibha Sreejith - http://cook-ezee.blogspot.com/
  9. Sowmya Karthy-  http://nivedhanams.blogspot.com/
  10. Maayeka- http://maayeka.blogspot.com/
  11. Vidhya Viju Govind- http://aportiontoshare.blogspot.com
 

Rule 4: Create 11 questions for the bloggers to answer
 Here I posted my answers below and please kindly answer the following 11 question at your free time and please inform Divya of YOU TOO CAN COOK - INDIAN FOOD RECIPES once you have posted your answers on your blog. This is a Game that reads about you. Divya will update the answers only after you have posted the answers on your blog..This will be fun interesting game! Enjoy it!!







  • So now you are entering into a jungle and you like someone to accompany you..Who would that be? My husband
  • As you move further into the jungle which are the two animals that you'd love to meet?    Elephant and Tiger :)
  • Now you are walking further in and you find a big palace (not haunted), the door is opened and you want to go in, will you knock the door or will you just walk in without knocking.-  Knock the door
  • So after you enter the palace you find a square and a round table and wish to select one for yourself, which one will you chose, the round one or the flat one? Round
  • Then you find three jars, Gold, Silver and Bronze on the palace shelf and wish to chose one, which one will you chose?  Silver 
  • Now you have come out of the palace and you find yourself a nice place to settle, so you build a home there..How big will you construct your home? Compact or like a palace. -  Compact :)
  • Will you put a fence for your home? Yes
  • You find a cup on the backyard of your home..Now which cup do you wish it to be? A porcelain cup or a paper cup or a silver cup? My favorite Porcelain cup(China made) :)
  • Now there is a water source behind your home, which one would you like it to be? A lake or a sea?   A Sea
  • You find some ducks there and you'd like to pet them how many would you like to pet? Yeah i would like to have duck as pet.but duck won't feel happy.so let the duck be with other ducks and live happily :)
  • Finally you find a way to go back home and there are two ways, either you must cross the risky river or go around the river, its a very long way but less risky, which one will you opt for? -   Oops Just want to reach home safely after long way but less risky.:)
  •  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well Am doing another rule from Shailaja 's blog
    Rule 1: Post 11 things about yourself
    1. Love to bake :)
    2. Gardening
    3. Paintings of various Indian cultures
    4. Decorating cakes,cupcakes and so on :)
    5. Enjoy reading books such as novels and fictions 
    6. Strong Believer in God.
    7. Creative Crafts
    8. Programming stuffs.
    9. Love to visit Islands
    10. Love to make friends and share it 
    11.  Outing with my family and  friends :)

    Rule 2: Answer the question
    Who inspire you for creating such a wonderful food blog and what you think about Preeti’s Kitchen Life? Any suggestions for me?   
    My husband and friends. I like your blog because you are having wonderful recipes as well as very useful tips and also beautiful arts :)
    Rule 3: Choose 11 people and link them in your post
    1. Janani   http://redchillycurry.com
    2. Vijayalakshmi  http://www.nathivg.blogspot.in/
    3. Divya Prakash http://divyasculinaryjourney.blogspot.com//
    4. Swathi Iyer http://www.zestysouthindiankitchen.com/
    5. Valarmathi http://valar-myblog.blogspot.com/
    6. Kairali sisters http://kairali-recipeindex.blogspot.com/
    7. Julie  http://erivumpuliyumm.blogspot.com/
    8. Follow Foodie  http://www.followfoodiee.com/
    9. Manju http://manjuzkitchen.blogspot.com/
    10. Sobha  http://sobha-goodfood.blogspot.com/
    11. Krupa http://www.pachanti.com/
    Rule 4: Create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer
    1) Who was the inspiration behind your blog? My husband and my friends
    2) What you will do when you are free? Blogging and crafts
    3) What kind of movies do you enjoy? Mozhi, Abhiyum Naanum
    4) What kind of people you like?Everyone who are kind hearted broad minded and understand each other :)
    5) What kind of food you like? Chinese and Asian :)
    6) Most memorable moment. Received Silver Medalist for my Engineering course  :)
    7) Who is the best teacher in your school? Thangam(Biology) and Anna Eapen(English Teacher and Principal)
    8) Who is the role model in your life? My Parents :)
    9) What is your favorite movie? BLACK(Hindi film by Rani Mukherjee and Amitabh Bachchan)
    10) Name one book you had to read but hated? Never hated :) 
    11) What is your favorite album?Sorry as I cannot hear as Am hearing impaired so don't know what is my favorite :(
     Here I posted my answers as above and please kindly answer the following 11 question at your free time and please inform Preethi once you have posted your answers on your blog. This is a Game that reads about you.  Enjoy it!!
    Hope I had answered all questions given by blogger friends :)
    Once again big thanks from the bottom of my heart to Nayana and Shailaja for giving wonderful award to me :)  
    Also congratulations to all blogger friends who has got an award and enjoy your fun at games! :)
    Very happy to have such a wonderful friends and always keep in touch with my followers and everyone :) 
    Wishing to get more awards and share an award to everyone :)
    Thanks to everyone dear :)
    Happy Weekend :)
    Awaiting to hear your comments :)





    18 comments:

    1. Hey achu nice to know you and congrats for award

      u have given amazing answers
      keep it up

      ReplyDelete
    2. Congrats on your award...thanks for passing me the award :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. hey thanks a lot for the award.. Since this is my first award (very happy to receive it), can you please walk me through what I should do?

      Thanks

      Sowmya
      http://nivedhanams.blogspot.in/

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hey Achu.....am sitting zapped at the Award......first, congratulations for ur award, next - thanks heaps for considering me n my space worthy of this award..much love n hugs !!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Very late in posting Achu...however - i finally made it :) pls look thro and let me know if i have done it right.

        Delete
    5. Wow...congrats Archu..you deserved the award for your hard work. and thanks, lots of hugs and love to you for thinking about me ..
      Cheers !

      Jagruti's Cooking Odyssey
      Super Foods~Super Power

      ReplyDelete
    6. Congrats Archana, wishing many more awards on your way. Thanks for sharing the award with me.

      ReplyDelete
    7. Congrats on ur award....Thanks for sharing it with me dear :)

      ReplyDelete
    8. Congrats on these awards! It was so nice to get to know you better with these questions and answers :)
      I like baking and cake decorating too...it totally relaxes me!
      - abeer @ www.cakewhiz.com

      ReplyDelete
    9. Congrats on your awards,keep rocking:)

      ReplyDelete
    10. Congrtas on your awards. Thanks for awarding me one. Will answer by and by. ;D
      I am hosting WTML All through August’12. Do send me your entries

      ReplyDelete
    11. Congrats on the award, and next time you visit Singapore, drop me a line;-)

      ReplyDelete
    12. Hi,
      Thanks for awarding me,this is my 1st award and I am super excited but since I am totally new to blogging and to this award stuff I don't know what to do.Can u plz walk me through this process(teach exactly how U would teach a 4 yd old plzzz I need that detailed explanation,sorry priya plz do)game sound like so much fun.

      ReplyDelete
    13. Hii Congrts for award and get so more as soon... U have nice space
      and thanks for mentioning my blog in ur blog space :)
      ONGOING EVENT- "JASHN-E-AZAADI"
      Preeti's Kitchen Life
      Preeti's Kitchen Menu

      ReplyDelete
    14. Congrats!! It was nice knowing these little tid bits abt you. Keep baking dear and what else can I say... you ROCK!!
      Thanx for thinking of me for these :D
      Anuja

      ReplyDelete
    15. Congrats on the award and thanks for sharing it with me.

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for stopping by! :) I look forward to hearing from you of any commrnts on my blog ,suggestions and requests Please follow my blog..
    Feel free to email me @ tangymindsachu@gmail.com